Technology has become an excessive dependency of humanity. Achieving a level of trade comparable to that of Harshad Mehta during the time of our ancestors would be more than just conceivable. A journey through time will be both impossible and complicated, given that the general populace of today has become acclimated to progress. Similarly, the trading and brokerage industry has not been unscathed. The adoption of Algo platforms for trading has become increasingly favoured by investors and traders due to its reliance on technology rather than manual execution. Algorithmic trading, alternatively referred to as Algo-trading, operates by carrying out transactions in accordance with pre-programmed instructions that yield profits more rapidly and frequently than what a human trader could replicate.
During the early stages of algorithmic trading, trade order execution strategies were mathematically programmed. As we all know, however, supply and demand are correlated. Traders and investors have access to a variety of Algo-based trading strategies, the optimal of which will hinge on the trader's trading objectives and risk tolerance. Keev best Algo trading platform facilitates the trading of Algo strategies by market participants without the need for programming knowledge. Keev will guide you through the intricate world of trading with unprecedented simplicity. In addition to backtesting and optimizing strategies, Keev facilitates forward testing and strategy testing on historical data while automating strategy trading in the live market.
Before attempting to comprehend Algo trading platform, Keev via an options strategy, it is essential to ascertain the path to the platform.
- Visit moneysukh.com
- Scroll down to “Our Integrations” section.
- Click on Keev.
- After reading about our product, proceed to the "Get started" section.
- Upon completing the form, you will be redirected to the Keev platform.
- Thereafter, sign in with your trading login ID.
Let’s take example of Index Bulls bear strategy.
Implementation of this strategy is as follows.
Buy: The strategy will automatically buy 10 lots when the close (0) crosses above the previous high and the RSI (14, 0) crosses above 40 at a 30-minute candlestick interval using a candlestick chart. Enter trade between 9:15 and 15:14.
Sell: The strategy will automatically sell 10 lots when the close (0) crosses below the precious low and the RSI (14,0) crosses below 70 or at a stop loss percentage of 1.00 or target profit percentage of 2%.00 at a 30-minute candlestick interval using a candlestick chart. Enter trade between 9:15 and 15:14.
You can backtest on the strategy, which will show you following results.
- The backtest of the strategy will show you the strategy's daily profit and loss (in percentage) as well as the equity curve.
- You will be able to optimize your strategy to acquire optimum stop losses and targets.
- The strategy, after analysing the backtest, can be executed by the operator.
- The backtest will show where the strategy went long and where it went short with the script.
- The best feature is that you can forward test your strategy under market conditions before investing actual money.
- The output will indicate the sharpe ratio, maximum drawdown, omega ratio, and sortino ratio.
Let stake another example of a strategy: MACD Confirmed RSI
Buy: The strategy will automatically buy lots when MACD (7, 13, 9, 0) higher than MACD signal and RSI (25,0) crosses above 35 at 1 day candle interval using Heikin-Ashi chart.
Sell: the strategy will automatically sell when MACD (7, 13, 9, 0) and RSI (25, 0) crosses below 71 or at stop loss 15% or target profit of 35% at 1 day candle interval using Heikin-Ashi chart.
You can copy this strategy and also make changes in the strategy as per your convenience.
Professional trader, who do not trade on call rather want implement their option strategy, whether its indicator based or time base. It’s now possible thorough Moneysukh best Algo trading platform Keev for free of cost. A trader can have multiple leg strategy with multiple preferences to select through.